Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shortest. Entry. Yet.

I was going to blog tonight, but my husband is not a stupid man. And being intelligent, he realizes several things this evening:

1. Some celestial bodies somewhere have obviously aligned tonight.

2. I am in a rare, good mood. The 500 degree shower I just got out of didn't hurt my good mood any, either.

3. Our three kids are all sleeping soundly. AT THE SAME TIME. Please, someone call CNN.

4. One of my favorite romantic movies of all time (yes, Twilight, sue me) just went off and now I'm feeling all romantical.

So, being the 'not stupid' man that he is, he seems to have some...plans...to take advantage of all these factors this evening. And since I am perfectly content with these plans, I will bid you all a fond farewell until the next post.

I bet we play Parcheesi!!!

(A special apology to my cousin, Jenny! I promise I'll call you back later!)



Follow me on Twitter, @mrsjeffgray2002, and join up in the top right corner there. I promise to return the favor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment